Saturday, July 03, 2010

Tea by Two in May


Tea by Two 001, originally uploaded by Mamaquita.


These are my three favorite girls in the world! Aren't they just beautiful?

One of the fun things we like to do is to go to Tea by Two......a couple of times during the year we make reservations and look forward to going until the day arrives. This was to celebrate Kelli's birthday and also it was Gianna's first time of having tea with mommy & mom-mom. We had "High Tea" while the girls had "Cambria Tea". A fun time was had by all.

If you are local and haven't gone to Tea by Two......make a date for you and your little loves! You will be sure to enjoy your hour or two there.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

What a great pic BJ. They are beautiful. I remember when I first came across your blog years ago, that I believe I started with a post about tea time... wish I could remember the year, maybe 2006 or 2007...

Brenda said...

They are all beautiful ladies. That sounds like a great place for the ladies.

Amber said...

They are beautiful. And they have gotten so big! I guess that happens. lol
All your grand-dolls are adorable.

:)