Monday, June 28, 2010

Elijah


Elijah, originally uploaded by Mamaquita.


Elijah is now 28 months old and is a happy, healthy talkative toddler. He speaks clearly & precisely and knows all the letters of the alphabet and the primary colors. He's really into dinosaur's and knows what species they are......and can pronounce them.

Would someone please tell me how these kids are so darn smart? I guess we should say that mommy, daddy & sister's are doing a great job with teaching.

He's still a little McStinker to me.....and always will be!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

He is adorable and I can't believe it's been 28 months. So hopefully I can see more of him in the next 28 months, haha! Good to see a pic here.

Brenda said...

Look at those eyelashes! What a cutie pie. And smart too. I don't know the names of dinosaurs.