Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Blessings!

Merry Christmas to all of my friends and may the New Year bring you much peace, love and happiness. Here are a few of my favorite ones:










These are Kelli's children.....getting so big. The baby will be two in February! We all had a wonderful Christmas Day. I spent the eve before at her house also. I am always my happiest when I am with all of my grandchildren. And it was a fun-filled day. There was a lot going on....and I didn't get a picture of L.J., but he was there with all of the cousin's.....having a fun time too. He is just precious.....just like the rest of them...and I will get a recent picture of him soon.

Take care and may God bless you all.

Love
- BJ

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow....the grandchildren are so beautiful dressed up in their nice clothes. It looks like they are all very coopertive about having their photos taken. Maddie isn't always cooperative, but she is still pretty young. Sounds like you had a great Christmas with all of them. The temperature here in Missouri is only in the 20's, if that. Freeezing!!!!

Rudee said...

Merry Christmas, BJ. The kids look like they're all growing up so fast! They're beautiful.

Sandy said...

Oh wow, so good to hear from you! The kids are adorable and getting so big.

I noticed you mentioned an email, but I never saw one. would love to hear from you.

cat's momma said...

I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful Christmas! The kids are getting so big, and they are all cute! I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

cat's momma said...

Oh, dear, I just read further down and I'm SO sorry for your family's sad, sad loss. That is a nightmare that I'm sorry you all had to endure.