Thursday, July 30, 2009

UPDATE!




Please keep my daughter Kelli in your prayers. Yesterday she went for her routine OB check-up and the doctor could not find the babies heartbeat. She was sent for a sonogram and it was found that the baby had died. She was 16.5 weeks pregnant.

I can't begin to tell you how heartbroken our family is....but my concerns are for Kelli now. She will enter the hospital today, to have a procedure done to remove the baby. She is scared.....they will be putting her under. She doesn't know what to expect and is emotionally drained from this experience.

We are thankful for her three happy, healthy, beautiful children. But for her, losing a baby at any stage is just a huge thing. She has had two other miscarriages but was never this far along. And of course you ask questions over and over as to why these things happen. Sometimes there just aren't answers and we have to trust in the Lord to get through these difficult times.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers today. Thank you all so much.

Love - BJ

8 comments:

Rudee said...

I'm so sorry, BJ.

Brenda said...

If there is anything I can do, please let me know. My husband and I experienced the loss of our first 2 babies and I know how painful this is. I am so so sorry....sending hugs, prayers and sympathy.

sarahgrace said...

Oh, BJ, I am so so sorry to hear this! Please tell Kelli I will be praying for her, sending lots of internet hugs your way. My sister is also going through a miscarriage this week, but she was only about 3 weeks along. I am so sorry!

Sandy said...

OH no, so sad to read this BJ. What a loss for the family. I will be keeping her in my prayers Please let us know how she is doing.

Travelling Goddess said...

Ohhhhh BJ, I am sooooo sorry to be reading this.

My prayers are with you and the family.

Sandy said...

Just checking to see how your daughter is doing.

The Crusty Crone said...

oh dear! I'm so sorry. Its a tough situation to get through. My heart goes out to Kelli...and family.

Amber said...

I am so sorry to read this. I hope Kelli is healing. My prayers for her. :(