Sunday, October 12, 2008

Two sweet 'dumplins........

 
Posted by Picasa


Here are more pictures from our trip to Applewood Farms. I know.......it's a lot of them. You don't have to comment for each one. Just enjoy!

This cat in the picture was part of a halloween prop. You can't really see in this first picture but there are two witches, standing by their cauldron. When I first was scanning over the whole area I saw the cat in the back, behind the one witch cleaning himself. And then as I looked further, I found that there was a kitty litter pan and food in there too. I guess that the owner's were intent on keeping the kitty in there the whole day. The cat was very passive and so friendly......he would come right up to the front and stand there so you could take his picture. Now mind you, I don't have a clue whether this kitty was a male or a female. It's just my guess that it is a male because of being so sweet. I've had both.....and my male cat was the most wonderful cat in the whole world! But doesn't this cat have a sweet face?

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Rudee said...

Yes, the kitty has a sweet face. I've said it before BJ, your grandkids are adorable! It looks like they had a fabulous time.

BJ said...

Rudee - Thanks. They are truely my heart & soul!

Sandy said...

The girls are so darn cute!!! They are growing up...

I find that our male cat Griffin, is so much sweeter and gentler than the female, Bean...

Loved seeing the girls.

Brenda said...

Your camera takes really good pictures BJ. Or maybe it is also the person taking the pictures! I have been having a time with my pictures, camera, and or the person taking them. Ha
Couple more weeks and we will be seeing all of them in their Halloween costumes!

Mary said...

That kitty does have a sweet face, BJ, BUT surrounded by Halloween-type ghostly things, I don't know... :o)

Your dumplins' are much sweeter. LOL!

cat's momma said...

You got some great pictures, BJ! The kids look like they're having a ball....and I think it's such a fun thing to do with little ones.

BJ said...

Sandy - I will always say that male cats are sweeter. Although my son has a cat named Molly.....very, very sweet female cat. I'm always saying to him, "why did you get the sweet cat?" He just laughs. My Lily only has eyes for my son....she is nuts over him.....sigh!!!

Brenda - thanks. I have a glorified point & shoot(Sony). I can set it manually or use auto settings. It does take nice shots....sometimes. But I've found that I get rid of a lot of pictures cause I'm not satisfied with them. That's why I love digital photography.

Mary - I thought it was so funny that they were using the cat as a prop too. But it was a sweet kitty.

These four 'dumplins are my everything!

CM - Thanks. It was such fun taking them there....just the three of us. Hopefully they will always remember us doing that together. But you know how that is.....you have the precious H!!! They just have your heart in the palms of their hands....ugh?

Brenda said...

Love your new banner!!!

Sandy said...

That banner is fantastic!!! Or did I already say that, now I forget.

Greg C said...

That cat looks a lot like ours. It sure looks like you all had a great time at the farm.

cat's momma said...

I have to comment on your new banner...it's really one great photograph of all the kids and the pumpkin. Then I noticed new pics on your sidebar, and I must say that one of you is gorgeous!

BJ said...

Brenda,Sandy & CM - Thank you for your comments. I finally got that picture of all of the grandchildren together. I guess I whined enough.....so the squeeky wheel does get the oil!!!!!