Thursday, October 09, 2008


Applewood Farms 115, originally uploaded by Mamaquita.


We managed to carry five pumpkins from the pumpkin patch. I have no idea how that was accomplished. I told the girl's that the one's they chose, they would have to carry them. Gianna dropped hers so many times....but it stayed intact. Hailee carried hers and somehow, I was able to carry three pumpkins. We rode back from the patch to the main barn where they were weighed and I paid for them. All five pumpkins was just under $20. The cost per pound was $.40.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

This sounds like a great place. The place I went to with the kids last weekend charges a dollar for the real small pumpkins. Do you all decorate them for the porch?

Wanda said...

I would love to have gone with your and your grandchildren to the Pumpkin Patch.

I called my daughter, and they are going to a Patch...so yeah! I get to go too.