Thursday, October 09, 2008

The flower of Fall!


Applewood Farms 111, originally uploaded by Mamaquita.



There were so many different varieties of mum's. I thought these colors were the absolute most beautiful. I am always drawn to these colors when it comes to Fall flowers. These pots were only $5.00 each. I thought that was so reasonable. I didn't buy any of these at Applewood Farms. I had already purchased mine at the grocery store for the same price.

I don't want to overload with too many picture's. So I will post more within the next day or so.

Happy Friday! TGIF!!!!!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

This picture could be framed. Very pretty!

Rudee said...

I love the mums. What a pretty picture and I agree with Brenda. It should be framed.

cat's momma said...

The colors are magnificent! Five dollars a pot sounds like a really good price!

Sandy said...

Gosh, that's a beautiful photo. I love fall flowers.

I use to buy pots of these and just place them on my fountain I have here. I haven't done that in a long time though. Maybe I need to..it would brighten up things.

Old Lady Lincoln said...

Very nice blog. Congratulations on winning the contest at Wanda's Have a terrific week-end.

The Crusty Crone said...

I love mums. They are so full and compact (I use to be compact. I am still FULL) and so colorful.

I've so enjoyed all the other pictures too... of the search for the Great Pumpkin. So wholesome feeling! (I've been following politics too closely. My own fault.)

Lovely