Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WHAT IS THIS MELODIOUS LITTLE BIRD?

For all of my bird friends out there, I would love to know what this little guy is. It likes to hang out on a northern crabapple tree in front of my condo window. It just chirps and sings and whenever I hear it, I go right to my window to be greeted with it's sweet little face. I recently got a new lens for my camera. With that I was able to get these shots.

I would love to hear from you........comments are very welcome.







Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

Hi BJ! Youa are quite the photographer!! These shots are just beautiful. A sweet House Finch I believe.
Your new lens certainly is a wonderful attribute! WOW!

Amber said...

I have no idea, but it sure is pretty! Aww, so pretty.

;)

Marsha said...

Great photos with the new lens! Yes, it is a house finch. The last photo is breathtaking!

Sandy said...

Yup house finch and those are cute photos.

Mary said...

House Finch - male. The females lack the red heads. They LOVE visiting feeders :o)