Wednesday, May 07, 2008

How adorable is this?

He was watching t.v. on the floor.......The Backyardigans! You know, Uniqua, Tyrone, Tasha, Pablo & Austin? He usually asks to watch it when he comes over. My son says he has seen each episode a million times. I just couldn't stand how darn cute he looked on the floor with his little hands under his chin. This little guy always steals my heart........I just turn to mush when he's here.



L.J., daddy, duckpond, 016, originally uploaded by Mamaquita.

3 comments:

dakotablueeyes said...

I love close shots like that.

Sandy said...

He is adorable! So intense in his program watching.

BJ said...

Anne - Me too! Sometimes I mess them up though. These were okay.

Sandy - Isn't that a serious little face? He was really into the program.

Thanks for your comments. Love seeing you here.