Friday, May 02, 2008

Elijah welcomed into God's Family!

Sunday, April 27th, 2008 Elijah was baptized and now joins his mommy & daddy, his two adoring sister's, his godparents, his grandparents, his extended family and friends into the holy family. He will be loved and nourished by the holy spirit and given encouragement as he makes his journey in life. May he always feel the love of his Lord and Savior close in his heart and by his side. God bless you baby Elijah.......always.




Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Marsha said...

God Bless Elijah, Amen!

Wanda said...

Oh BJ what a blessed event in the life of a family. How very special, and what a lovely family you have.

BJ I'm so enjoying my new suroundings ~~ last night dinner with my daugher Julie and her family ~~ Jon Jon (7ys) said looking up at me ~~"Grandma, you live close to me now, don't you?"

Loving my life, and now have time to check in on all my blogger friends.
Love and Hugs
Wanda

Sandy said...

Beautiful photos and what a wonderful event for the family.

I love those little fingers in his mouth!

sandy

cat's momma said...

Elijah is blessed! I enjoyed the photos...and what a cutie pie!

Bird Girl said...

I like the way you used sepia to document Elijah's special day. You have a lovely family!

BJ said...

Marsha-Wanda-Sandy-CM-Bird girl -

Thank you ALL for the lovely comments that you left. WE are so blessed to have Elijah in our lives.

Sandy Maudlin said...

Wow, what a special blessing to be able to see Elijah's baptism. May he walk with Jesus always and love Him with all of his heart. How blessed he is to have you as a grandma, too..

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

Hi BJ...Your little Elijah is so lucky to have you as a Grandma!
You are so good to your family.
Great shots!