Tuesday, March 11, 2008

IT'S BATH TIME!

I couldn't wait for the cord to fall off! I have been waiting since his birth to give him his first bath. Well, Sunday was the day.

I kid you not one bit! Elijah did not whimper or have one little tear in his beautiful eyes! In fact, I really think that he enjoyed it. I know that I did. It took all of five minutes cause I didn't want him to get too cold. Mommy, daddy and Hailee all stood around and videoed his first time in his tub and all of his nakedness too. Some really cute pictures were taken. Here are a couple of them. And he has his eyes open too! Yay!







Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

cat's momma said...

He has some beautiful eyes! And it's good he likes his bath. It should be easy to bathe him if he enjoys it.

Sandy said...

wow, so cute!!! Cayden always loved his baths too!.

He is such a doll.

sandy

Greg C said...

Too cute. I get the feeling he is thinking about doing "something".

The Crusty Crone said...

wow... he's got some pretty dramatic eyes, doesn't he. ah memories...they're coming back to me.

dakotablueeyes said...

I can't get over that face, so cute.

Wanda said...

That first bath is so special, and even more so if grandma can do it.
I never lived close to my children when my grandchildren were being born, but I always took one or two weeks (I was working fulltime) to be with them. So I did get to give a few of those first baths.
He is such an adorable and healthy looking boy.
Wonderful pictures, I just want to reach out and touch that beautiful skin.
Love and Hugs
Wanda

Nita said...

Oh, BJ, he is sooo cute. I gave my granddaughter her first bath, but didn't get to give little Maycie hers. Mom wanted to do it all by herself. She did a good job too.

I love your blog and am always smiling when I leave.:) Family is everything. You are so generous, dearheart, in sharing your joy. You are blessed. Nita

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

Incredibly handsome baby. The third shot looks just like the baby dolls you buy in the store, oh my gosh!!

Mel W. said...

Oh my gosh! I've been wondering about Kelli and whether she'd had the baby yet! I'm so excited for the whole family, Elijah's beautiful! Tell that woman to get back to blogging! Having 3 kids is a lame excuse not to (ahem.... who said that?)!

XOXO