Friday, January 04, 2008

KELLI......WITH CHILD!

Baby is coming soon! February 18th is her due date.

A few months back, I had asked for special prayers for my daughter Kelli who had just learned that she was pregnant. She had had two miscarriages over the past couple of years and I had felt a little uncomfortable announcing her pregnancy. These pictures are proof that she is doing just fine and that we are awaiting the arrival of a baby.........no, we don't know whether it's a boy or a girl! Her hubby requested that they not find out the sex of the baby as there are so few surprises in life. She went along with it......reluctantly......and he had the nerve to say that she and I were conspiring to find out what the sex of the baby was!!!!! Well to be quite honest, we discussed how we could find out and not tell anyone. We just laughed at that.....and knew that we would never be able to know and not tell. So, we all are excited and can't wait for this little person to arrive and be so lovingly welcomed into our family. It will be such a joyful day.

Also, Kelli isn't hooked up to the internet at the present time. Occasionally she goes to her hubby's office and checks out some of her friends blogs. But she hasn't posted in maybe five months. I just wanted you to all know that she is just fine, looking so beautiful with her basketball sized tummy. She just looks like she swallowed a basketball. She's still as lovely as ever.

They are preparing for the newest addition; Aaron has painted the nursery, the crib is all together and set up and the dressing table is ready to go. Gianna has a few names that she has picked out....mostly girl names as she says she would like to have a sista! Hailee on the other hand is hoping for a baby brother and keeps making suggestions for boy names to mom and dad. Daddy insists that "Luciano" has to be part of a boys name. And I believe that they have decided on a girls name......Phoebe. Isn't that a lovely name? So, as you can see, lot's of conversations about names are being heard.

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers over the past months. It has meant so much to all of us. Please continue to pray for Kelli that she will have an easy delivery and healthy baby. Kelli's time is drawing near and you know how uncomfortable those last few weeks can be.

One last thing.....I promise to post a picture of baby P. as quickly as I can get from the hospital to the laptop.



Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

cat's momma said...

I can feel your total joy in this post and the relief that the pregnancy is going so well and the delivery is so close!!!! I'll add my prayers that the delivery is a breeze and the baby easy! Congratulations to your whole family!!!

Sandy said...

I'm so glad you posted photos and an update. I have gone to her blog a few times but the same post has been up forever. Now it makes sense, since she doesn't get on unless so goes to the office.

Great photos and I'm guessing it's a boy. I think Hailee will be very happy. Tell Gianna, maybe NEXT time mommy will have a boy..haha.

sandy

Marsha said...

How exciting to be getting this close to meeting your new grandbaby! Pregnancy looks very beautiful on Kelli.

Wanda said...

Oh BJ, how exciting!!! I just love pictures of your daughter and her tummy!! Oh a new baby so soon!! I youngest grandson Jon Jon was born on Feb. 5th, 6 years ago.

Lovely pictures, and congradulations, and yes, we will want pictures!!!

Wanda said...

Hey BJ, I found out what kind of flower I am, Snapdragon...but I don't have a clue how to copy and past to my blog...can you help me?

Amber said...

Oh, I am so happy for you ALL!!! Yay! New life. And nothing is more exciting than such a wanted, already loved, baby! I bet the girls are going to be so good with him or her.
Kelli looks BEAUTIFUL. *happy sigh*

:)

BJ said...

CM- I'm so glad that my excitement shines through. It will be a blessed event when it happens!

Sandy - You know, everyone, I mean e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e, says that this baby is going to be a boy! I am not kidding. I am drawn to the boy outfits! Now that is just crazy!!! Cause I think that there are so much more cuter girlie things. Oh well....we will soon know.

Marsha - I am over the moon....already in love with this baby.....can't wait until it gets here! Exciting times are upon us!

Wanda - I just had to post pics of Kelli's tummy! She looks so darn cute. BTW - Hailee's b-day is Feb. 13th. She will be seven! So the new baby could fall on here birthday too. I hope not in a way! They should have their own b-days.

Amber - so happy to see you here! Yes - we are very excited to be having a new baby in our family. I like to smell, hold & rock 'em! And I also like to give first-time baths! I have bathed all of my grandchildren after their cords fall off. This will be no exception. Grandma's job!!!!!
I will keep everyone posted about baby's arrival!

dakotablueeyes said...

I'm glad things are going well.

Anne said...

yay Kelli! You look beautiful!! Hugs and prayers and all that baby goodness!

BJ said...

Dakotablueeyes - things are going very well. She is doing great...getting a little tired now though.
Four weeks to go!!!! Yay!

Anne - thanks honey! I'll be sure to tell her you all are thinking of her.

sarahgrace said...

I'm glad to hear Kelli is doing well. I was getting a little worried since she hadn't posted in a while. I'll say some prayers for a great delivery!