Sunday, December 23, 2007

For all of my friends and faithful readers, I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a happy healthy New Year. You all mean the world to me. I look forward to going to your blogs each day and seeing what new creations you have added. And many of you are extremely creative. Whether it is art, photography or just to find out how you all are doing, I enjoy the time that is spent in cyber-world checking in with you. And I have to add that a few of you that I have corresponded with really feel like family to me.

As we celebrate the birthday of our Lord and Savior, I want to say how thankful I am for my very own children, grandchildren and family wherever you may be! Some of you may live near and some far. I hold you all dear and close to my heart. You are a blessing to me and I am so happy to have you in my life. I am a better person because of you. God bless each and every one of you during this joyous season.






6 comments:

Sandy said...

What a nice post and my sentiments are the same. I hope you and your family have a great Christmas.

love ya, sandy

Barbara said...

What a beautifully written post! With all the headaches technology creates, it also brings people together who would otherwise never know each other. I also enjoy reading your blog,viewing your pictures, and getting a tiny view of your life! Merry Christmas!

cat's momma said...

Loved reading your message...just wonderful! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

luzie said...

Dear Brenda, I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas, too! May this holiday be filled with warmth, laughter, love and joy for all of you. Love, Luzie xoxo

Marsha said...

I agree ...a beautifully written post...Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas.

Marsha

Wanda said...

Oh what memories...most of our grandkids are older...and want gift cards...!! Those are treasured pictures for sure. I always loved dolls. Those are precious.