Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT ME?

Anne at Bun in the Oven tagged me for this quick little meme, so here it goes.

SEVEN WEIRD OR RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME! (I'm sure there are many more than that).

1) My nickname was "cotton top" as a little girl. My hair was very blonde!

2) My voice is very soft and sweet....friends tease me about this all of the time.
they suggest that I could do "phone sex" well! Isn't that horrible? Some friends they are.

3) I married at the age of 19.....very young, but in love!

4) I don't watch scarey movies......because if I'm ever alone, those scarey movies come to life in my mind! No kidding!

5) I adore my grandchildren......as if you didn't know. They are the light
in my life and my purpose for being.

6) I love animals and babies.....and baby animals......and babies! My daughter
is expecting her third in February. And I can't wait to hold, snuggle and smell this new baby......and I'm hoping for a little boy to balance the equation!

7) My hubby passed away 4.5 years ago.....but I'm doing well with my wonderful children, grandchildren and friends who love me.

And now for the fun! I nominate Sandy, Holli, Marsha,
and Wanda. It will be so much fun to learn a few facts about each other. Oh, come on! Please?

4 comments:

Sandy said...

That was great fun to read Cotton Top..

As soon as I get a chance I'll join in. May not be until Friday though...

Have a great great day with your family. p.s. my voice is harsh and grating..just ask my husband....I would love to have a sweet voice....haha.

s

BJ said...

Sandy - You are so quick with this comment. I just posted this and wasn't very happy with the way that it is lining up. Darn thing! Thanks for joining in! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with your family. My sis is here and all of the kids and grandkids will be here for dinner. It will be great!

Hugs to you!

dakotablueeyes said...

Happy Thanksgiving

Anne said...

that is a great list BJ, I'm so glad you participated!