Monday, November 12, 2007


Beauty of Fall 002, originally uploaded by Mamaquita.

Kelli and I had been talking about the leaves and how beautiful some were when she mentioned this grouping. I had just passed it to her house so I knew exactly the trees she was talking about. This line of trees is so eye catching! The road that these trees are on is heavily traveled. Kelli was able to pull off so I could take these pictures. I hope the owners of the property were okay with me doing this.......I just couldn't help myself.

10 comments:

Wanda said...

BJ, if those property owners give you any trouble...give them my number! (((smile))) don't I sound tough!! Not hardly, those are just lovely trees, and the lighting is perfect!!!!

Amber said...

WOW!! *sigh* I love fall the most. How totally beautiful.

hugs

:)

cat's momma said...

This picture is almost startling, it's so vibrant and beautiful! Breathtaking!!!

Marsha said...

So I'm all set to comment that they look like they are "on fire" they are so brillant and I read down and you've already described them that way...hey, we think alike!

These are definitely a "card shot" if you know what I mean :-)

A wildlife gardener said...

When I look at this photo I think of the old adage, that there is nothing to beat Nature in all its glory.

Sandy said...

Wow..pick up a paint brush quick...

so gorgeous!! I'm so glad you posted these beauties.

sandy

The Crusty Crone said...

OH MY .......

dakotablueeyes said...

Tell Kelli I miss her blog postslol. Oh I love that picture so pretty. Would make a good greeting card.

Isadora said...

Remarkable color! even on the lawn it looks pretty. :)

Anne said...

TAG! you have been meme tagged!