Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Expectant parents......waiting on #3!

This picture was taken a few weeks ago of the two of them. They were going to a friend's wedding and I thought Kelli looked so pretty and Aaron so handsome(always). We are so thankful for Kelli's health......she is feeling much better. She will be 22 weeks on Sunday and has gained 10 lbs. She looks wonderful and is really showing at this time. Kelli mentioned tonight that the baby is kicking very strongly........she welcomes each and every one of them! Her sonagram was done a couple of weeks ago and as much as she would like to know the baby's sex, Aaron wants to be surprised. So few surprises in life.......and he is right. They will be overjoyed at the birth of either. Gianna wants the baby named Alyssa.....so in that case we hope it will be a girl! Hailee would like a baby brother. Personally? I would love a baby boy to balance out this equation! But I am a baby lover from way back.......and I can rock and cuddle either one. I am getting excited too......as I know this great adventure is right around the corner!

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow, look at those fall colors..

These are fantastic pics...

but I don't see the "couple"...
sandy

Sandy said...

okay now I see it. At first this was a duplicate of photos to the one below..

Great photo of the two of them..wow, love the black, white, grey pink colors they chose...She looks radiant...and what a handsome guy he is.

sandy

Marsha said...

She is glowing :-)

Barbara said...

Lovely picture!

luzie said...

kelli is looking radiant in that picture! 22 weeks already.. wow, time sure flies!

A wildlife gardener said...

How fabulous! I can feel the excitement of looking forward to a new life...

Anne said...

what a beautiful couple. Yay for Kelli! I'm glad she is doing so well!