Saturday, September 22, 2007

September Moon


, originally uploaded by Mamaquita.

As we were leaving my daughter's home tonight, Hailee and I saw a beautiful moon that I couldn't wait to capture! I drove home quickly, but safely of course, since Hailee was with me, a-hem, and got my camera out and took this picture. It really isn't that clear but I love the way that it shows up through the tree's.

The sunset made the sky very pink tonight. Even though I didn't see the sun setting, the sky was so beautiful. I wasn't able to stop to get pictures of it this time.

I hope that I never get too pre-occupied to stop and take in the beauty of all the things that our Lord has provided us with.

5 comments:

Wanda said...

Ohhhhh...Looks like you captured a Halloween moon....((Boo))

Sandy said...

Wow,BJ, that is beautiful. I'm glad you make it back safely and fast to get this pic.

sandy

Marsha said...

Great photo! I agree with you...I too hope that life doesn't ever get in the way that I don't have time to stop and take in the beauty God has provided us with. Sometimes, doesn't it just put yo in awe?

Amber said...

I saw this moon! It was so bright. Funny to think how we all see the same one, no matter where we are.

;)

Anne said...

Amen, BJ. Well said.