Thursday, September 06, 2007

OUTER BANKS - HERE WE COME!

I will be leaving early, very early Saturday morning to begin the drive to the Outer Banks where I will be vacationing with three girlfriend's for one week! This has been in the planning for about three months and finally.....the time has arrived. I know, I know. There's a tropical depression out in the Atlantic that just might turn into something......like maybe a hurricaine? A hurricaine name Gabrielle.....oh, darn. And guess what? It is headed for Cape Hatteras, a little below the town of Salvo that we will be staying in. But you know what? Us girls are not going to let this hurricaine put a damper on the fun and planning that has been going on. We will sit in the dark with our flashlights, sipping our golden margarita's through straws, if we have too! We plan to dig our toes in the sand, bask in the sun, swim in the pool, chill in the hot tub and dine out as often as needed. Here are pictures of this gorgeous place that we will be staying in.

I plan on taking my laptop so I will be able to upload pictures to flickr. Hopefully that will work out for me. I probably won't be checking blogs but I will catch up with everyone when I get back.

I will leave you with some recent pictures of the darlings in my life.




5 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh good!! Updates on the kids pics....so adorable, each and every one of them...

I am so envious of your vacation, it sounds soooo fun...

Hope to see lots of pics but most of all, hope you have a real relaxing time....

And NO!!! No hurricane to threaten your good time....

sandy

Anne said...

Have a great trip!!! I an't wait to hear about it and see the pics when you get back!

Amber said...

Have fun BJ! Be safe!

oxox :)

Wanda said...

Your vacation sounds so wonderful, and with girlfriends. That's great, I know you will have a good time, and take lots of pictures. Your grandchildren are so adorable...Tomorrow I'm posting my new great grandbaby.
Love and Hugs

The Crusty Crone said...

What a fun thing to do... run away with friends for a while. And what funny names... Dirty Dick's place. I'm not picky, but it would have me thinking for a minute, know what I mean.

And what adorable grandkids. Melt a gramma's heart, huh!