Sunday, July 01, 2007

This first picture is the hallway leading to my bedroom. To get a better perspective of where this room is, if you were to walk straight back from the foyer, it would lead to my bedroom. You would pass the staircase to the loft on the right and the laundry on the right as you proceed down the hall.

I really love my bedroom. I love the colors and it is very cozy. I feel most comfortable there and my bed is to die for! I can spread out and it is where I like to be when I am feeling badly, feeling emotional and even when I'm happy. I've had a huge range of emotions in that bed and if it could talk you'd hear some good stuff and some.........well, let's not even go there. I'll just say that my husband and I slept on that mattress together for many years. And I hope that I never have to replace it. Seriously, it is really too hard for my back problems. But I never want to see it go! Oh no! I think I probably have just said way too much!

The accent chairs are very old. They were given to us by my husband's family when we moved to our house almost 30 years ago. They had been antiques then. We had them re-covered when we moved there and I still really like those chairs. I had anticipated getting rid of them when I was moving here, but my friend talked me into keeping them and I am so glad that I did. They need to have new fabric on them, but I am in no hurry to do that.

Also, I forgot to mention that there is a bathroom in my master bedroom and a bathroom at the other end of the condo outside of the bedroom that my son sleeps in. They are both full baths. They are both in need of being re-decorated as they have not been upgraded since this building was built.

Now, let's go on to the next pictures.







Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sandy said...

What a nice bedroom you have. I can just imagine what a safe haven it must feel like to you. There is a very peaceful feel in that first top pic..as you look down the hall into the bedroom with that soft light. I like it a lot...

Wanda said...

If you can call a bedroom delicious....your's is!