Friday, July 20, 2007

CONTEST! CONTEST! READ ON & ENTER!

Well........I love me some free stuff too! And I know that my grandchildren would love to have these computer games! So Tee, please count me in!

Here is all you have to do! If you want to win some free stuff, then follow these directions to the Tee. Good luck everyone!


I am entering a blog contest run by Tee at Spilt Milk. Spilt Milk is a blog about many things, including, a meddling mother-in-law, her Latino husband, motherhood, raising boys, reviews of cool products, books, funny life observations, and her struggle with religion and self esteem. The prize is a 3-pack of popular kid's computer games, and all I had to do to enter was to cut and paste this code onto my blog. I hope I win!

2 comments:

Tee said...

Alright, BJ - You're entered. Winner will be announced Aug 1 :)

Sandy said...

Hey cool..i'll enter later..thanks BJ...