Thursday, July 05, 2007

Beautiful Hailee


Beautiful Hailee, originally uploaded by Mamaquita.

All of these pictures are from our Fourth of July picnic at my friend's home. We had a great time and the food was scrumptious!

I really love this picture of her. This is how happy she was the whole day. She just wanted to be in the water; or I should say, jumping from the diving board. She is very comfortable in the water and even though she would come out shivering, it didn't stop her from returning and starting all over again!

A great 4th of July!

7 comments:

Wanda said...

Oh BJ....I have looked and looked at these darling pictures. What adorable grandchildren. What a wonderful holiday you had. What little water bugs...! And the praying mantis on the flag...How did you manage that!!!
As I real your blog, Sandy, mine...we are all blessed with wonderful families, children and grandchildren. Thanks so much for sharing yours.

Sandy said...

What a gorgeous photo of Hailee. I promise some day I'm going to draw this one and the one of the other sweetie...I will save this off to my computer. These are just too great...sandy..p.s..Wanda said it so eloquently and truly..We are blessed!!!

The Crusty Crone said...

oh my... what a gorgeous smiling face. A beauty for sure. I keep smiling... her expression exudes happiness.

Barbara said...

So sweet and innocent!

Nita said...

She is so pretty. And gramma is a good photographer to get such a stunning shot. It really shows her.

The picture of her diving is so sweet. :)

A beautiful grandaughter. Not proud at all, are you gramma? :)

Nita said...

I meant to say it really shows her personality. I thought it but forgot to include it. :)

luzie said...

hailee is so beautiful, and i totally love her sparkling eyes.