Tuesday, June 05, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY L.J.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

It's been a busy year for you L.J. Not only did you go from crawling to walking, but you also are talking now and even know some sign language. I think what you enjoy most is yelling "NO" at Frayha (Goddess of dogs), your dog. And telling her to "git" in her crate. And poor Molly, your kitty. She scampers about when you come after her with a makeshift weapon. And let's not forget that she probably gets her tail pulled more than any kitty needs to have it pulled! You also like to watch certain movies on tv. The movie of choice right now is Shrek II. In fact, I think we watched it the other day at least 3-4 times. I think that I know most of the lines from the movie. You are one very active little two year old.

You do all of these things but I have to say that I love the sweetness that you show when we cuddle and hold tee-tee(blanket) and you drink your bah-bah(bottle). You sit in my lap for long periods of time and we watch your movie and I kiss your sweet smelling little blonde locks. I breathe in all of the sweetness that you are. And I remember holding your daddy like that and it brings back those sweet memories of him at your same age. He looked so much like you. And I think how lucky I am that I get to do this over again with you.

You are growing so quickly and I can't wait to see what your next big milestone will be. Whatever it is, you are such a darling little guy and I just love you so much. I am so happy that you came along and blessed our family with your presence. You joined your two cousins, Hailee and Gianna. The three of you together are what makes me the happiest. It's really hard to get a decent picture of the three of you. At least one of you is crawling away and most recently, one was sitting there picking her nose! Don't worry! We try everytime we're together to get the three of you sitting posed, waiting for that click of the shutter!

And finally, I hope that you had a great birthday! Over the course of this next year, mommy and daddy will be so amazed at all of the things you'll be doing. Why, you will be able to surf the internet, ride your tricycle and if my prediction is right, you may even be close to being potty trained. Don't worry. It's not that bad of a thing. Once you accomplish that biggy, you get to sleep over at mom-mom's, in that big ole bed. We'll have the bestest time!!!!!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday L.J.!! That cupcake looks wonderful! Grandma BJ loves you so much, that much is obvious!!

Sandy said...

What a great post. What a great tribute from a grandma who sure loves her grandson. These pics are soooo cute...I thoroughly enjoyed reading this...sandy