Sunday, June 24, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD!

I don't know where the years have gone. It seems like only yesterday that you came into our family to join your older brother that was 27 months old. From the day you were born and I brought you home from the hospital, you slept through the night and were truely the sweetest and most content little one. You were easy to care for and not demanding at all. You grew into a precious little toddler and then on to a young adolescent. You had your difficult moments during those teen years but survived them as it seems most of you do! It is with great love for you that I can say that you are a very special son. You are thoughtful, loving and caring. I am so glad that you came back to Maryland 2.5 years ago and are spending your evenings with me. We live a quiet life together, you and I. But that is what I need now and guess you do too cause it seems like you are very content here. Thank you for all that you are; big moral support for your mom! Love you honey.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Well..heck pardner...happy birthday...How great to see pics of him and what fun to see all that food!! So we each have a kid still at home...It's kind of nice having a son around...thanks for posting and letting us "meet" Chad and wish him a happy birthday...

Sandy said...

whoops also meant to say...He's a cutie!! He looks somewhat like you...

Marsha said...

Happy belated birthday to Chad! Wow, living in the land locked midwest - I've never seen a crab feast like that before. It looks yummy :-)

BJ said...

Sandy - yep, Chad came to visit at Christmas 2.5 years ago, and decided to stay. I'm glad he's here too. Company for me. And yes, he does look more like me than his dad. In fact, he and Kelli look very much alike. That is funny, cause they have two different fathers. I think I shared some of that story with you. First marriage - two sons. Second marriage - one daughter.

Marsha - I've never had crabs anywhere except here in Maryland. They are the best! Blue crabs. Steamed with seasonings and yum! Chad's favorite.

Wanda said...

Your son is adorable. Sure looks like he enjoyed his Birthday dinner and cake! I have a special realationship with my son too. Isn't that great.
Thanks for sharing him with us!!!