Sunday, June 17, 2007

COULD IT BE................



Please keep this lovely couple, my daughter and son-in-law, in your prayers. They just learned that they are pregnant and are so happy. Most of you know that they have two adorable little girls and are so excited to be adding to their family. My daughter has had two miscarriages in the last couple of years. Her first was when her youngest was six months old. The next one was about one year ago. The doctor is unsure why this has happened since she is in very good health and had two previously normal pregnancies. The plan now is to monitor her blood work twice a week for the next month. By doing this, the doctor will be able to see if her hormone levels are continually elevating as they are suppose too. We are all very happy, but guarded. They would love to have a large family. And my daughter would love to have a blonde haired, blue eyed little boy!!!! Her husband says, "on with the girls"!!!! Seriously, they would be so thankful for just a healthy baby. If you would like to ready her post, click here.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sandy said...

yeah BJ!!!! wonderful news for her and her husband and for YOU. More grandchildren for you to love. I pray that this will be a healthy pregnancy for her. Please keep us posted ...so we, the viewing audience, haha...can vicariously live through her pregnancy..cause my son's wife's is almost up!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Marsha said...

I too pray for a healthy pregnancy and will remember to add her name to my daily prayer list (yes, I actually have a list in my planner as to not ever forget someone special)

Congratulations to the future Grandma!

Barbara said...

Here's to a healthy, smooth and joyous pregnancy for your daughter!

luzie said...

I will definitely keep Kelli and her husband in my thoughts and prayers. Here's to a completely and boring (medically speaking) pregnancy for her!! :)

dakotablueeyes said...

Oh I read her blog and am excited for them. I had that problem and when i got pregnant the first time miscarried because of the hormone level, second time I got pregnant I had to have shots twice a week to keep the levels up. When I got pregnant the third time with my second child I took a daily pill that kept the levels up.