Monday, June 25, 2007

BOB ON THE BOAT!

I found this picture today at work and was so excited that I had it there. I had to post this picture of the man that I loved so dearly, my lover, my best friend and the father to my children. This was taken about five years ago, the summer that he started to have symptons of the brain tumor. It is a wonderful picture of him. As you can see, he was a very handsome guy! And not only handsome, but had a smashing personality to go with it. He was a friend to everyone and those memories will linger in my heart forever. I am so happy that I had almost 27 years with him. The best years of my life, really.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Sandy said...

What a wonderful pictures and glad you put it up. He looked so healthy there. I'm glad you had him as long as you did, but sorry you didn't have him longer. (((BJ)))...sandy

Marsha said...

I'm glad you posted it too and you're right he is very handsome :-) I cannot imagine losing one's soulmate but am so happy that your have such wonderful memories to bring you smiles...

Barbara said...

What wonderful memories. Its true...only the good die young.

KELLI BELLY said...

I love that picture of DAD. Whats strange is that I came across my copy today! XOXO

Wanda said...

BJ what a great picture of your soulmate, lover and friend. I can't imagine losing my Don. You are such a strong and gracious woman...a woman of faith, and it shows through to all of us.
Love and Hugs

Sandy said...

Checking for updates so thought I'd wave a hello.

Nita said...

BJ, such a goodlooking guy. He looks so healthy in this picture. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm glad you found this picture and told about your husband. I can read how much you loved him and love him and will cherish his memory.

My daughter lost her husband to a motorcycle accident a couple of years ago. He was to her as you describe Bob. He was her everything.

Tee said...

Awh. That is really sweet. He looks like he gave good hugs.