Saturday, May 05, 2007

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

The flowers and trees this year have been maginificient! I'm not sure if it has anything to do with how our winters are or the amount of precipitation that we got, but some years the foliage is more beautiful than others.

I have posted some of my favorite pictures that I have taken this Spring. I have so many favorite flowers and when I seen them posted on other blogs, I am in awe of what gorgeous photography you all do. I have a long way to go to even begin to get great shots, but I love taking pictures and will work with what I have for the time being. I know that some of you have great camera's with superior lenses. And I am gonna put one of those camera's on my wish list!

9 comments:

Barbara said...

Your pictures are lovely! I too would like to have a really good camera some day, but its just not in the cards for now! I love spring too..except for the biting bugs!

luzie said...

I agree, there was something super-beautiful to spring this year. I had no idea I could crave the first green leaves, the first buds and the many beautiful blossoms so much. Loved your pictures! :)

Kim's Life said...

your photos are beautiful. Just Beautiful.

dakotablueeyes said...

My spring flowers are drying up now but today I noticed one of my iris has bloomed YEAH

BJ said...

Barbara - Thanks for your comment. We'll get our camera's one day! Biting bugs already?

Luzie - Thanks. I have so enjoyed all the beautiful flowers this year.

Kim - Where have you been? I've missed you! Hope that all is well.

Dakota - Oh, I love iris! There are so many versions of them too. So good to hear from you.

Amber said...

We have had such a mild winter, and now a nice spring. Maybe summer will also be mild, and we will have a long fall? Would that be too mcuh to ask? I would love it!

Your picture of the dogwood reminds me of my grammy. She loves them.

Hope you are well!

ox :)

Sandy said...

Hi BJ...just stopped by to thank you for your visit and kind comments...hey..did you add something to your site...like the mothers' day thing up on top...you've been playing haven't you?!?!?

Marsha said...

I really enjoyed your photos of blooms especially the dogwood and bradford pears as they are not hardy in my area. Spring is such a beautiful site and the blooms usually smell so wonderful too.

Tee said...

It is a beautiful spring, isn't it?

The dogwood pic below is lovely.