Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!!!



Well, thanks to a sweet young lady in Texas, Twindomkingdom, I am now about to reveal some answers to these questions. I hope I don't bore you all to pieces! Here we go!


A-Attached or Single? Widowed
B-Best Friend: I consider my daughter Kellibelly my best fwiend!
C-Cake or Pie: Chocolate cake with cool whip/french vanilla pudding for the icing. Yummy!!!
D-Drink of Choice: Coke, but I am currently drinking Zero!
E-Essential Item: Can I pick three? It's a toss up people. Cell phone, camera and laptop.
F-Favorite Color: blue/green
G-Gummi Bears or Worms? If I had to choose, it would be the gummi bears.
H-Hometown: Here we go.....born in Salisbury, Md., moved to this area around 1976.
I-Indulgence: Well, I don't smoke,drink rarely, but I do love me something sweet.
J-January or February: February - 1st grandaughter's birthday.
K-Kids: 3
L-Life is incomplete without: my children, grandchildren and friends.
M-Marriage Date: August 7, 1976 I married my soulmate.
N-Number of Siblings: 4
O-Oranges or Apples? I love them both but the California oranges are really good right now.
P-Phobias/Fears: I fear not having enough money through my senior years.
Q-Favorite Quote: I loved Barb's quote! I've said that many times throughout my life!
R-Reasons to smile: I am blessed with wonderful people in my life!
S-Season: Spring
T-Tag Three: Sandy, Kelli and Wanda
U-Unknown Fact About Me: I am addicted to lip-gloss people!
V –Vegetable you love: Broccoli
W-Worst Habit: Staying on the computer too much for my own good!
X-X-rays or Ultrasounds? I've had both and they are both a piece of cake.
Y-Your Favorite Foods: Filet-mignon. I crave red meat sometimes.
Z-Zodiac: Libra

Now. Since I was such a good sport about doing this, I tag:

Sandy, Kelli and Wanda

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Obviously you have good taste! I also love steak,broccoli and anything sweet...I'm also a lip-gloss addict!

BJ said...

Barb - I thought I was the only fweak that loved lip-gloss so much. At any one time, I have 5-6 tubes of this stuff! Can't function without this stuff!

Sandy said...

HAHAHA. I've never been tagged. This looks like it will be fun. I loved your answer about three essentials...same with me, just about...


This was fun reading about you. I'm not sure how to do these. I am supposing I copy and paste this and add my own answers..

BJ said...

Sandy - thanks for playing. I can't wait to read your answers. It was fun!

Wanda said...

OK BJ, I'll accept...but I will have to do it when I get back from Women's retreat. Will that work?