Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I FELL ON THE ICE!


I FELL ON THE ICE!, originally uploaded by Mama Chiquita.

I CAN'T BLAME ANYONE BUT MYSELF. I WALKED ON IT AND THEN FELL ON IT. THE MOST SIMPLE DECISION I MADE IN A WHILE. I STILL CAN VISIT YOUR BLOGS, BUT I WON'T BE DOING A LOT OF COMMENTING. I'D HAVE TO HAD BROKEN BOTH HANDS TO KEEP ME FROM THIS LAPTOP. AND OH YEA........NO WORK FOR ONE WEEK. WAS IT WORTH IT? JUST THE AGGRAVATION ALONE IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME CRAZY! I'M RIGHT HANDED PEOPLE! ITS DIFFICULT. BUT WHATS LIFE WITHOUT A CHALLENGE ONCE IN A WHILE? I'LL BE FINE.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Oh no BJ!! You poor thing! I hope it heals fast and strong. And you know, spring in on the way...No slipping in the grass and sunshine. ;)

oxox :)

JC said...

Oh my gosh, that sucks! Hope you heal quickly!!!

Jill said...

Oh my gosh honey... you poor thing. At least you got a sassy little blue cast to match your beautiful eyes!

luzie said...

Ouch! I can only imagine that breaking a bone sucks.. so much. Ice is definitely one of the nasty parts of winter. I know it's been almost two weeks since, and I hope you're healing! How long do you have to wear this cast?