Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and that the New Year brings much Peace, Love and Happiness to you all.

Some of you probably know that I am faithful to a number of your blogs and don't miss the opportunity to read them. Mostly on a daily basis. I also, most recently, have been reading one particular blog that has touched my heart in so many ways. A young man was in a car accident with very serious injuries and his mother has kept a daily progression of his recovery. I have found her to be an amazing woman, a mom who loves her child so desperately that she can keep us updated as painful as it must be for her to do this. I admire her and find her to have unbelieveable strength.

Please keep this young man in your prayers and also his family for I can't even imagine the stress that that they are going through. And for you Darlene, if you ever read this, know that you are cared about and that you have many friends that feel especially close to you and are sending big hugs your way. You are an incredible woman!

No comments: