Friday, January 05, 2007

DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE WHAT TIME IT IS?

Well, of course we care what time it is!! But all of these clocks have different times on them.

I have a minature clock collection and over many years have gotten some really cute clocks. When I moved to my condo, I decided to display them in a curio that sits on the table-top, given to me for a Christmas present one year by my son and daughter-in-law. You can't really see them very well until you open up the curio to have a peek. But here are a few of them. And please take note of the time on them. I guess that I "haven't really cared what time it is". Cause I haven't re-set their time in years!


But, the clock that I got this year.......well, it tops my list as my all time favorite! I just love it so much. You see, I am always replenishing my lipstick. I can't stand to have dry lips. I believe that I have an addiction to lipstick. I am constantly re-applying all day long. My family and friends would attest to this statement. They know that I am, without a doubt, a freak about lipstick. I am now using more of the lip glosses than anything else because they have so much more moisture in them. Anyway, isn't this the wildest looking clock you have seen yet? It is perfect and purr-fectly me!


This is just a fun little thing to write about. Does anyone out there collect anything? I'd love to hear about your collections.

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Cute lipstick clock! I can see after you described it that is is "perfect & purr-fect" for you.

What a wonderful collection - unique creations and small enough that they don't take up a lot of room.

KELLI BELLY said...

Love the lipstick too. Mom you should keep up with this more. i love coming here and reading your new stuff. I didn't even know you updated until you told me!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!! XOXOXO

JIll said...

I don't collect anything yet... but I want to start collecting Willow tree figurines - especially the Momma ones.

http://currentcatalog.com/productDetail~title~Willow+Tree%AE+for+Demdaco+Cherish+Figurine~subCatID~1168~superprodid~13477.asp

Sandy said...

I collect lots of zebra stuff. And cookbooks, hahaha..but I don't like to cook...