Monday, May 23, 2005

First Post

This is my "first post", so I am a little nervous. My daughter, Kelli Belly, encouraged me to start blogging. I think that blogging is a great way to express oneself! My late husband always encouraged me to keep a diary, but I was always resistant. But, it is never to late to start blogging so here I am.
First of all I must say that you will here me talk over and over again about my children, grandchildren and friends. They are the things that really make me happy. I have been blessed over the years with so much. But, the real purpose for my being is the fact that I now have grandchildren. They are even better than your own children and that is hard to believe!
My oldest granddaughter is 4.5 years old. She counts down the days of the week until the weekend and then says to me, "I can spend the night, right mom-mom?" She always seems to know how many days are left before she can spend the night. And of course, I think she is just toooooooooooooooo smart! She likes to sleep in mom-mom's big king size bed. Someday, all three of the little darlings will be spending the night with me and sleeping in mom-mom's big bed! And I am so looking forward to that!

3 comments:

KELLI BELLY said...

So glad you got a blog! Just watch! You'll be addicted and blog stalking too! LOVE YOU!

Pikki Rikki said...

Hey Miss Bren... we gotta get some hot pics up on this thing.... haha.. take a look at mine... its gonna take sometime to figure all this stuff out... love ya...

dd said...

Okay..came across your blog...and looked at the first page and then went to the beginning. I love the fact that you love your grandkids and talk about them. And reading about your granddaughter, sounds like my grandson, 4.5 years approx..who also loves to sleep in grammas' bed. I have three, soon to be four grandkids...and this was fun to read. I'll make my way through your posts in the next few days because your blog looks interesting...